On site activities
- The outdoor heated pool of 150 m2 with a small bath and many loungers.
- The lounge bar and its large solarium terrace.
- Library in the poolside room, board games are also at your disposal.
- Leaflets at the reception and the bar to help you choose your outings.
- Beach volley (12m x 20 m) to play : badminton, beach soccer, prison ball ... and volleyball.
- The large « pétanque » court (37 m x 12 m).
- Ping Pong tables.
- The trampoline (4.5m Ǿ).
We are at your disposal to organize your best leisure: relaxation, culture, sports, nature discovery ...
We lend : balls, rackets ...
Activities from the Cigalous
- Swimming or fishing in the Ardèche, the beach is 300 m, the Pont d'Arc 5 km.
- Walks in the villages of character of South Ardèche and Gard..
- Descent of the "Gorges de l'Ardèche" by canoiing or stand up paddle.
- Canyoning in the Cevennes.
- Climbing, adventure trail in the trees or via ferrata for the most adventurous.
- Initiation to caving in the many caves in the area.
- Horse, pony or donkey rides for the little ones.
- Adventure at Païolive wood or on many hiking trails.
- The drawings and the rock engravings of the Caverne du Pont d'Arc, the restitution area of the Chauvet cave.
- Château-magnanerie des Roures, Château de Vogüe, Banne Fort and stables, La Magnanerie de Lagorce, Largentière silk museum.
- The Lavender Museum. Vinimage, to discover the wines of Ardèche, the Mas de la Vignasse with its Museum of Alphonse Daudet.
- The Gorges de l'Ardèche Nature Reserve The most spectacular canyon in Europe.
- The most famous caves : the Aven d’Orgnac, the caves of La Cocalière, the Madeleine, Saint Marcel......
- The Rieussec, Tanargue Massif , The Devil's Bridge, The Païolive Wood.
- Rivers and waterfalls : the Ibie, the Cèze, the Sautadet...
- The villages of Labeaume, Balazuc, Barjac, La Bastide de Virac, Lagorce, Sainte Colombe and Salavas.